Port of Grenaa
ONE OF DENMARK'S LEADING PORTS FOR WIND TURBINE PROJECTS
Construction of the Anholt Offshore Wind Farm earned national and international recognition for the Port of Grenaa as a thoroughly professional wind turbine port. That makes us one of Denmark's leading industrial ports for wind turbine projects, with extensive know-how as a base and service centre.
AN INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL PORT WITH ROOM FOR EVERYTHING
The port's layout is perfect for storing and preparing wind turbines. A large pre-assembly area with direct access to the quay streamlines logistics and cuts time involved in a project. The entire pre-assembly area is fully drained, with power, water and computer networks connected. Additional power supplies can be provided, including from sustainable sources. Reinforced concrete quay areas with high load-bearing capacity. We have space available within the port's secure area for long-term storage.
EXCELLENT DOCKING FACILITIES, WITH GOOD ROAD ACCESS
- Sufficient water depth - up to 11 metres
- Dedicated jack-up area with reinforced seabed
- Separate docking facilities for crew boats on request
- Good infrastructure with north and south bypass roads
- Light and heavy traffic can be separated in a project area
- Lies within ISPS zone with permanent fencing and video surveillance
- Professional supply chain